In order to support the smooth resumption of school classes, Dahua launched its SMB Back to Class Solution. This solution offers temperature monitoring, non-contact access, built-in face mask detection and social distancing reminder, which can help ensure a safe school campus environment during this special period.
- Using clinical thermometer is inefficient
- Difficulties in maintaining social distance
- People not wearing face masks
- Quick passage especially during rush hour
- Non-Contact temperature monitoring
- Social distancing reminder
- Face mask detection
Thermal Camera Temp Monitoring
- Social Distancing Reminder
- Social Distance Detection Camera
- Siren (optional)
Entrances of Teaching Building, Library, and Dormitory
- Access Control Temp. Monitoring & Face Mask Detection
- Supports detection of 30 targets at the same time, significantly improving passage speed.
- Adopts deep learning algorithm for social distancing reminder, which can help improve work efficiency in the school.
- Temperature monitoring accuracy: ±0.3℃, with blackbody.
- Features face mask detection for intelligent control with face mask detection rate of >95%.
- Offers non-contact temperature monitoring.
- Helps to maintain social distance.
- Face mask detection provides “no face mask reminder” that enhances public safety awareness.