Dahua Technology’s full-color camera captures vivid color information even in low-light conditions. It eﬀectively extracts the color features of scenes – be it human, vehicle or details – in places with high crime rate such as a park at night or a dark alley, providing great help to police oﬃcers during the evidence obtaining procedure. In addition, the full-color camera also works with AI functions to further enhance the probability and accuracy of target recognition and feature extraction. Dahua Sharjah
24/7 Colorful monitoring
• Presents colored images and captures vivid detail in low light conditions.
• Significantly increases probability of collecting valid human, vehicle, and event evidence through brighter monitoring
Excellent video quality in darkness
• Provides warm and smart auxiliary light to guarantee image clarity even in total darkness.
• Prevents rain reflection and does not attract insects.
Up to 98% AI accuracy at night
• Supports integration with recorder to achieve AI search and improve retrieval efficiency.
• Filters false alarms and allows human and vehicle classification to focus only on target of interest.
arge Aperture Lens
• F1.0 super aperture collects 2.5 times amount of light compare with F1.6 aperture.
• More light, brighter image.
High Performance Sensor
• 30% increase in photosensitive capacity using larger sensor part.
• Dahua ISP 4.0 greatly improves Signal to Noise Ratio and color reproduction.
• Blue light weighted radiance is 40% below European Union standards.
• Lower light pollution, less harm to human eyes.
Case: Dark roads at night.
• Cannot clearly see people and vehicles on the road.
• High crime rate at night.
• 24/7 color monitoring with brighter image.
• Serves as a street lamp to reduce construction cost.
• Warm light deters law breakers – that can help reduce crimes and give a sense of security.
Case: When intrusion happens but there’s no one in the house.
• Cannot clearly see anything on the surveillance video, especially the farther scene.
• Unable to extract helpful features for police investigation.
• 24/7 color monitoring to guard courtyard well.
• Extract color information of intruders to help the police solve the case.
Case: Dark environment during ﬁlm screening.
It is necessary to ensure security when so many people get together.
• Cannot clearly see anything once the movie starts.
• Unable to extract human features on surveillance video in case of emergency.
• Perfect image that helps see clearly in a more detailed way.
• Provides color information to help the police solve the case quickly.
Case: Dark environment in a parking lot.
• Unable to get color feature when necessary.
• Cannot clearly see license plate number.
• Focus on vehicle and human color feature.
• Vivid details are available.