Revit is series software from Autodesk Company. It is built for BIM (Building Information Modeling) , to help architects plan, design, construct and manage buildings with better quality and more efficiency. As a professional tool, Revit combines the functions of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP and Autodesk, Revit Structure software.
Video System Design Tool
The JVSG tool is a Video System Design Tool in cooperation with the company, JVSG, to optimize the surveillance system designing process.
The software offers a new way to design modern video surveillance systems quickly and easily.
With Video System Design Tool you can:
- Increase efficiency of your security system while lowering costs finding the best camera locations
- Calculate precise camera lens focal length and viewing angles in seconds
- Check the field of view of each camera and find dead zones to increase the security level of your premises using 2D and 3D modeling
- Load site plan / floor plan JPEG, PNG or BMP background images from Visio or Google Earth. Import AutoCAD DWG drawings (Pro) or backgrunds from PDF files
- Print or export your project to PDF. Copy your calculations, drawings and 3D mockups to MS Word, Excel, Visio or other software to create an excellent project IP Video System Design Tool includes a field of view calculator, lens focal length, CCTV storage and bandwidth calculators, megapixel camera resolution calculator and many other CCTV tools so you can design a video surveillance system quickly, easily and professionally.