Looking for IT CONSULTANCY in UAE?
- Help you get your products to market faster?
- Enhance and maintain your enterprise applications?
- Step in at any stage of the development lifecycle?
- Augment your staff with hard-to-find IT talent?
- Understand your industry and local market?
We do all IT Consultancy in UAE.
We’re here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 2003, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.Leading IT consultancy in Middle East.
IT consultancy and strategic guidance for small business in Dubai-UAE.
Complementing our unlimited IT support service, Our IT Department provides a comprehensive range of IT consultancy services to small and medium enterprise located in Dubai – UAE and the surrounding areas.
We can formulate an effective long-term IT strategy for your business and improve your existing IT network by leveraging maximum efficiency from your existing IT infrastructure.
Our IT Department continues to offer a cost-effective alternative to employing the services of an independent IT consultant. Our in-house consultancy and project management teams continue to provide the following key range of IT solutions.
EXAMPLES OF RECENT IT PROJECT DELIVERABLES.
- Migration from aging 2003 Windows server to current generation server hardware – implementing Windows new server environment.
- Upgrade from small business server to an independent Windows and Exchange server infrastructure using current generation hardware – meeting expansion requirements for the next five years
- Storage solutions – provision of VSAN high capacity storage Solutions for a Media company
- Migration of existing IT infrastructure to the cloud. Retiring existing server hardware and replacing with a virtual desktop environment
- Implementation of hosted Exchange email solution for 65 users, retiring existing Exchange 2003 server
- Consolidation of aging server infrastructure to a virtual machine environment – achieving a reduction in operating costs and unifying infrastructure management
- Virtual disaster recovery solution for local SME that required a virtual office solution in the event of a disaster in order to meet regulatory requirements
- Network design and structured cabling solution – removing the existing aging network cabling and replacing with a future-proof voice and data cabling solution, including a new patch panel and replacement network points
- Decommission existing hardware, arranging safe transportation to new premises. Network infrastructure configuration and testing in the new office environment
- Migration of existing broadband and VoIP services to a new office location
- Fulfillment of an enterprise-grade firewall solution for a small business requiring site-to-site VPN connectivity
- Fully managed content security solution for a large organisation, implementing next generation firewall technology
Delivering complex IT projects/Consulting on time and within budget.
With over twenty years’ ongoing experience in IT support and project management, Our IT Department is the partner of choice for numerous SME’s across Dubai who wish to apply new IT technologies and solutions in the workplace without exceeding their budgetary restrictions.
Delivering a complex IT project on time and within budget is a skill that can only be achieved by combining a series of effective processes with the expertise required to reach your IT goals.
Complex project planning and delivery.
Our IT Department has over twenty years’ experience delivering complex projects to small and medium enterprise. We can work closely with your existing in-house IT expertise, proving an additional skillset, or can take control of entire complex projects. Examples of recently completed projects include:
Server migration – small business server, Exchange server, single server and complex site-wide IT infrastructure upgrades delivered on time and within budget
Virtualisation – migration of an existing server infrastructure to either a local or cloud-based virtual environment
Cloud-migration – migrating selected elements or an entire IT business infrastructure to the cloud
Disaster Recovery – cost-effective virtualised disaster recovery solutions for direct network replication. The fastest disaster recovery solution available.
IT network audit.
The complete IT network auditing solution for small business users who confirm to strict compliance standards, in addition to leveraging maximum efficiency from their existing IT infrastructure.
A typical IT network audit will include:
- A comprehensive analysis of how your existing IT network functions
- A detailed list of system inventory
- Highlighted strengths and weaknesses of your IT infrastructure, including network stability, reliability and security
- Analysis of business continuity solutions
- A series of recommendations that are defined not only by the results of the IT network audit, but also the needs of your business – defined by budget
Network stress testing.
A series of tests designed to expose any potential security issues on your computer network. A comprehensive report containing a breakdown of any security issues detected on your network will accompany a strategic plan of action for maximising network security.
A series of stress tests designed to highlight all network stability and network performance issues. A comprehensive report containing a breakdown of any network connectivity issues will accompany a strategic plan of action for maximising network connectivity.