With its foundation from the previous generation of TiOC, a variety of new innovative technologies are introduced in the latest TiOC 2.0 for the first time, achieving breakthroughs and quality improvements in illuminators, audio and images. At the same time, TiOC 2.0 can be integrated with alarm system through software upgrades. It provides better ecosystem that offers more convenient operation and better user experience.
- Smart Illumination Mode (Default): Switch between IR Mode and white light when target is detected.
- IR Mode (Optional): Only the IR illuminator is ON. It is suitable for scenes where supplementary white light is not required, significantly reducing light pollution.
- White Light Mode (Optional): Only the white light is ON. It is suitable for scenes that require color video footages.
- Newly-designed Dual Mic Array intercepts external circuit interference.
- Audio pick-up distance is increased by 7 meters compared with the previous version of TiOC in a lab environment.
- The Dahua VoiceCatcher reduces noise and extracts audible audio signals.
- First Dahua camera powered by OPC (Optical Path Technology). It corrects the refraction angle of different light path. With F1.0 large aperture lens, it outputs brighter and clearer black & white images.
- 4K Real-time: Smooth 4K real-time images at 30 fps even when AI is enabled, with high brightness using F1.0 large aperture.
- Alarm-in Port: Allows alarm receiving or one-tap disarming through the alarm system interface.
- One-tap Disarming: Turns on/off the warning light and siren via the DMSS or alarm-in port.
- Alarm Sounds: Offers 11 built-in sounds and supports importing of custom voice audio for different scenarios.
Smooth Tracking Process
Combined with PFA 3.0 algorithm (a deep fusion of intelligent algorithms and focusing algorithms), it realizes touchless focusing during the tracking and capturing process.
Long Tracking Distance
With the Automatic Tracking 2.0 algorithm as its foundation, the requirements on the tracking size of the target are further reduced, making the target size smaller and the tracking distance longer. The tracking distance of Automatic Tracking 3.0 can reach up to 870 meters.